34 Observation Circle, Bedfordale UNDER OFFER
Bedfordale Tree Change - Highly Sought After Observation Circle Address
CONTACT ME FOR PRICE
Your Luxury Hills Lifestyle Awaits! You will be blown away by this immaculately presented, stunning home with expansive City and Coastal Views.
Nothing to be done - just move right in and enjoy tranquil days and relaxing evenings sipping your wine in the privacy of your hot spa and drinking in the incredible views! With Shops, Restaurants, Train Station just an 8 min drive away, this exceptional property truly affords you the best of both worlds!
A property as flawless as this one does not come along very often - viewing is a must. Your beautiful new Observation Circle home is an individually designed and custom-built Ross North Home - finished to the highest specification with quality fittings throughout. This magnificent home sits proudly on a 3345sqm landscaped block with easy care gardens, connected to all your services and ideally located & elevated to take in the breathless views.
The current owners who designed and built this beautiful home have maintained the interior finish "as new" whilst creating a great blend of natural, untouched spaces and landscaped, easy care reticulated gardens, charming orchard, patio, sun deck and veggie gardens on this gorgeous block.
The main features of this beautiful home:-
- 3345sqm Fully Fenced & Elevated Block Opposite National Parklands with Views from 3 sides of the property
- Individual, Custom-Built Ross North Home with 472sqm total area
- 4 Queen-sized Bedrooms all with WIRs
- Your Hotel Suite Master Bedroom & Ensuite also with patio doors to enjoy your views
- 2 Double-sized bathrooms
- 2 Double Garages Plus 15sqm Store
- Huge Home Theatre / Separate Living Area with feature recessed ceilings and double doors
- Home Office / Study can be your 5th QS Bedroom
- Expansive Porch & Entry with Raised Ceilings
- Gallery-Style Entry Foyer leading to Spacious & Functional Open Plan Living & Dining all with Raised & Feature Raking Ceilings
- Chef Kitchen with Euro Appliances, Custom Cabinets, Soft Close Drawers & All the Extras
- Gorgeous Real Timber Floors, Immaculate Carpets, Timber Shutters, Feature Lighting
- Walk-In Pantry / Scullery
- Tonnes of Storage
- Fully Enclosed Alfresco Dining with Built-in Cabinets, Sink & BBQ, Stacking Tinted Glass Doors to 2 Sides opening out to
- Outdoor Spa, Sun Deck, Stylish Glass Pool Fence & Versatile, Privacy Block-Out Blinds
- Oversized Linen Cupboards, Storage, Laundry
- Fully Air-conditioned - Reverse Cycle Ducted Throughout
- Solar Panels plus Solar Hot Water
- Internet-Connected Security Alarm, Security Doors Plus Cameras & Elec Security Entry Gate
- Potting / Storage Garden Shed
- NBN Connected
Contact me now to view this stunning residence.
Licensed Real Estate Professional
Ph: 0416 225 119
Take a Stroll
Enjoy the beautiful natural bushland reserve & walking trails opposite your new home or take a short drive to close-by Churchman Brook Dam, Stylish Restaurants and more...
Enjoy The Serenity
Relax and unwind in your Alfresco Dining or Outdoor Spa drinking in the beautiful views afforded to this rare, elevated block.
Get Back to Nature
With close proximity to many natural bush trails, dams, falls & parklands plus Araluen Botanic Park you will feel connected to nature with the convenience of modern amenities just a 5 min drive away!